All directory publishers are seeking to maximise the opportunity offered by online
Some publishers have no clear strategy. Some publishers have difficulties implementing
their strategy through the sales force.
Typical questions relate to :
- Should a Yellow Pages publisher be co-operating with or competing against Search Engines?
- Should a Yellow Pages publisher offer a portal or a Yellow Pages website?
- How can a Yellow Pages publisher best attract traffic?
- How can a Yellow Pages publisher “monetise” traffic?
- Should a Yellow Pages publisher really be selling leads and not advertising?
- Which role do mobile services play in the future?
Peter Buxton works with publishers to determine the best practice online strategy.
Peter Buxton is able to make comparisons with other markets and to assist the decision making
process by challenging traditional thinking.