Many newcomers to the directory world are interested to have an overview of the directory markets. Also suppliers to the directory sector are keen to understand the following aspects of the directory sector:
- How the markets are structured?
- Who are the publishers in each market & with which market share?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- Who owns who?
- Which strategies are being pursued?
- What are the key issues in the directory industry?
- What are the trends in the industry?
- How does the future look in each market?
- Who are the industry “leaders”?
- What is a standard cost structure in a directory business?
- How do I best make contact with a publisher?
Peter Buxton has a comprehensive presentation file that covers all these issues.
He will present and discuss each point with you and your management team.
A presentation can be styled and prepared to individual requirements.
A quotation will be designed accordingly.